Second row left: Ordering to the Good and Preventing from what is Evil - 2013 (Wood - 43x68 cm)
Second row Right:Where is my Tehran? - 2013 (Wood - 40x40cm)
في الكل و بس #filminthemaking #research #beirut 🎷
Tonight I share with you my Iranian Typography Sequel,
A year ago I traveled to Iran for the Norouz Vacation, It was such an inspiring trip. I took a lot of photos during my stay, some of them were shared on my instagram account and some remained unseen, until this day.
Recently, I was going through the old photos, and I had this bright idea of bringing them back to life, by adding some arabic typography, with the beautiful iranian khatt & colours.
This is by far, a brief of my visit to Iran. I hope you like them, and I sure encourage you to go visit this beautiful country, and live the iranian experience by heart :)
REBLOG & LIKE.
Jalal Sepehr - knot Series (Yazd, 2011)
The Apple (Samira Makhmalbaf - 1998)
"Buy a pair of shoes for Zahra first. Hers are torn."
— Children of Heaven 1997 (Bacheha-ye Aseman), dir. Majid Majidi
Hebron, West Bank | April 10, 2014
Photos by Ammar Awad/Reuters
1. A Palestinian vendor organises a display of glass ornaments in a glass factory.
2. A Palestinian man paints a traditional vase in a ceramic factory.
3. A Palestinian man paints a traditional ceramic plate in a ceramic factory.
4. Palestinians work in a ceramic factory.
5. A Palestinian man uses a potter’s wheel to make a traditional vase in a ceramic factory.
6. A Palestinian glassblower uses a blowpipe to make a traditional vase in a workshop.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) dir. Michel Gondry
Yafa - Palestine.